Printfriendly

Visitors Across The World

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Explore Your Real "I" "Me" "Myself"


The air, the sunlight, the night, all that surrounds me seems crowded with inexpressible powers, with the influence of souls or existences, so that I walk in the midst of immortal things. I myself am a living witness to it.

I find "I" am there; an "I" I do not wholly understand, or know - something is there distinct from earth and timber, from flesh and bone. Recognising it, I feel on the margin of a life unknown, very near, almost touching it: on the verge of powers which if I could grasp would give me an immense breadth of existence, an ability to execute what I now only concieve; most probably of far more than that. To see that "I" is to know that I am surrounded with immortal things.

There is an immense ocean over which the mind can sail, upon which the vessel of thought has not yet been launched. There is so much beyond all that has ever yet been imagined.


No comments:

Post a Comment